Type of Bill
A Bill to make provision for the setting of levelling-up missions and reporting on progress in delivering them; about local democracy; about town and country planning; about Community Infrastructure Levy; about the imposition of Infrastructure Levy; about environmental outcome reports for certain consents and plans; about regeneration; about the compulsory purchase of land; about information and records relating to land, the environment or heritage; for the provision for pavement licences to be permanent; about governance of the Royal Institution of Chartered Surveyors; about vagrancy and begging; and for connected purposes.
Committee stage: House of Commons | From 21 June 2022
- Programme motion: House of Commons | 8 June 2022
- Money resolution: House of Commons | 8 June 2022
- Ways and Means resolution: House of Commons | 8 June 2022
- 2nd reading: House of Commons | 8 June 2022
- 1st reading: House of Commons | 11 May 2022