Upgrade & Automate your Hospitality Brands Marketing Efforts with Bespoke Email, SMS and Customer Journey Management.
Nowadays, Food & Beverage marketers often face a tough task of balancing email and SMS campaigns, managing customer relationships and gathering insights for future successful campaigns. It can take time to compile relevant data on customer behaviours and even longer to build a data-backed campaign.
Ask any marketer: they want customer data to be easily accessible, and they want that data to convert. By compiling relevant data on customer behaviour and leveraging that information into successful campaigns, the whole marketing process is made seamless.
Every hospitality brand has customer data sitting in various apps, tools or platforms, just waiting to be combined and utilised!
Unlocking customer data and centralising that data is essential for customer engagement. With Sprout CRM, hospitality marketers in the F&B and leisure industry can aggregate and segment their customer and dining data all in one place. The platform is built by operators for operators and has attracted some of the UK’s top hospitality brands such as Shake Shack, Nandos, Big Easy, Boxpark, Scintillate and many more. Essentially, it’s Mail Chimp on Rocket Fuel!
To generate long-term brand loyalty and advocacy, the platform enables its clients to target the right message to the right customers and to provide a compelling reason for customers to visit/purchase again. By integrating customer data with clever email & SMS marketing, Sprout clients can engage with their customers on a 1-to-1 basis to create a personalised customer journey.
Clients have access to thousands of unique integrations that conveniently allows for clients to centralise their data from various and often unconnected platforms. From hierarchical account management to marketing automation, the market-leading platform covers a variety of functions!
Here’s what Sprout users can expect:
- Thousands of customised integrations with wi-fi providers, reservation platforms, loyalty platforms, EPOS providers, ticketing and gifting platforms.
- Managing data structure and segmentation to create a deep understanding of key customer variables – frequency, recency, monetary and behaviour.
- Aggregating customer data from key third party systems.
- Hierarchal account management aligned to multi-site market structure.
- Targeting communication – audience and timing
- Scalability – from single to multi-site businesses
- Market-leading UI / UX with an easy to use drag’n’drop email editor
- Creating forms, landing pages and surveys
- Access to a friendly & experienced team made up of hospitality and marketing experts.
What’s the cost?
The cost depends entirely on the size of your database. Our Business subscription starts at only £53/month.
For all exclusive NTIA members, we are offering the first 3 months at 50% off. After registration, clients can expect to be set-up and running in no time. For more information on Sprout CRM, email email@example.com