We’re seeking seeks views on measures to improve the practical operation of the Pubs Code.
This consultation closes at
11:45pm on 5 September 2021
This consultation seeks views on measures to improve the practical operation of the Pubs Code which regulates the relationship between pub-owning businesses with 500 or more tied pubs and their tied pub tenants.
We’d like views from anyone with an interest in the operation of the Pubs Code, including:
- the pub-owning businesses covered by the Pubs Code
- tied (and previously tied) tenants and those that represent their interest
- businesses who may be landlords of tied tenants with preserved Pubs Code rights upon the sale of their pub
- trade bodies
- legal organisations familiar with administrating the provisions of the Pubs Code
- the Pubs Code Adjudicator
Read the BEIS consultation privacy notice.
Please don’t send responses by post to the department at the moment as we may not be able to access them.