Andrew Pierce talks to Michael Kill of the Nighttime Industries Association about the impact a further lockdown extension could have on his industry and asks why the Government still haven’t delivered on their promise to reduce the cost of holiday Covid tests. Plus, do you fancy owning your own corner of Englands green and pleasant land? Andrew speaks to one women who bought her own woodland – complete with a wood-fired hot tub.
- Coronavirus (COVID-19) update: First Minister’s statement – 15 June 2021
- Written Statement: WG response to COVID-19 Business support breakdown
- Update: Westminster publishes licensing consultation seeking to introduce alcohol delivery policy
- Scottish Government Workforce Statistics March 2021
- NTIA: Prime Minister ‘switches lights off’ for nightlife