Andrew Pierce talks to Michael Kill of the Nighttime Industries Association about the impact a further lockdown extension could have on his industry and asks why the Government still haven’t delivered on their promise to reduce the cost of holiday Covid tests. Plus, do you fancy owning your own corner of Englands green and pleasant land? Andrew speaks to one women who bought her own woodland – complete with a wood-fired hot tub.
- Agent of Change Podcast – Chapter 1
- Vaccine passports ‘wrong solution’ say Welsh Lib Dems
- COVID Pass for events and nightclubs announced
- Written Statement: Review of the Health Protection (Coronavirus Restriction) (No.5) (Wales) Regulations 2020
- ‘No time for a play-it-safe budget’ if we want to unlock ‘wall of investment’ says CBI