The government has published the ‘COVID-19 Response – Autumn and Winter Plan 2021’ setting out plans for autumn and winter 2021/22 in England.
PDF, 938KB, 32 pages
This file may not be suitable for users of assistive technology.
This document outlines the government’s plans for autumn and winter 2021 for England. It includes the Government’s “Plan A” – a comprehensive approach designed to steer the country through autumn and winter 2021/22. It also outlines a Plan B which would only be enacted if the data suggests further measures are necessary to protect the NHS.
Additional statements and publications
- JCVI statement, September 2021: COVID-19 booster vaccine programme for winter 2021 to 2022
- PHE: Duration of protection of COVID-19 vaccines against clinical disease, 9 September 2021
- EMRG: Consensus statement on COVID-19, 1 September 2021
- SPI-M-O: Medium-term projections, 8 September 2021
- SPI-M-O: Consensus statement on COVID-19, 8 September 2021
- SAGE 95 minutes: Coronavirus (COVID-19) response, 9 September 2021
- VEEP: Vaccine effectiveness table, 7 September 2021