Legislation that implements a new levels-based approach to tackling coronavirus. The Regulations come into force on Monday, 2 November.
- NTIA ‘Pingdemic’ Survey: Over three quarters of nightlife businesses lose staff to ‘Pingdemic’
- More than 650,000 jobs likely to still need furlough when scheme ends in September
- Stark warning on unemployment due to furlough reductions (1 August)
- Furlough: UK govt warned against “reckless race” to scrap support
- Brighton Music Conference Announce First Wave of Speakers