Data on the coronavirus (COVID-19) business grant schemes.
Data on the number and value of grants to small and medium-sized businesses (SMEs) in response to the coronavirus pandemic.
The spreadsheet shows the total amount of money that each local authority and parliamentary constituency in England has:
- received from central government
- distributed to SMEs as at 5 July 2020
This covers 3 coronavirus grant schemes:
- Small Business Grants Fund (SBGF) scheme
- Retail, Hospitality and Leisure Business Grants Fund (RHLGF)
- Local Authority Discretionary Grant Fund (LADGF)